“Great local joint” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Baxter
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Great local joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Ordered my food ahead of time. Went I ano was greeted with enthusiasm. The cashier was very friendly and made sure I had everything I needed. The pizza was delightful as well. It's great to see a local restaurant have such a professional appearence.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic- just what Brainerd lakes area needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Excellent pizza! Owner has great experience from Mpls restaurant scene and it shows. He has paid attention to the details and offers great gourmet pizza at a very reasonable price. Beer selection is great too. We tried several of their speciality pizzas and they were all great. I'm sure this will become one of our family favorites. We will definitely be back. We wish you great success.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nisswa, Minnesota
“Great Pizza, Great Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I know it's just another pizza joint right? Wrong!

This place makes great home made wood fired pizza's on a hand tossed crust with choices of sauces and toppings that are out of this world!

We accidently ordered three pizza's (long story) but they where all great. We have lunches for the week!

Very nice staff, relaxed simple atmosphere

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Will definitely be going back! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I have only ate at Boomers once and had a deep dish pizza, which was ok! I don't think that is there specialty. I will however be going back for their cheese bread/toast appetizer it was delicious!!!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great pizza; unique atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The pizza at this restaurant is excellent. It is a wood fire pizza with quality ingredients and quick, thorough service. It is a different atmosphere than we expected. It wasn't bad, just a unique, eclectic type of setting. You can get wine, a variety of microbrew beers and a few options for mixed drinks as well. Would eat here again.

Visited March 2014

Been to Boomer Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Boomer Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.