“one of the best food places” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 148 Restaurants in Ypsilanti
Cuisines: Mexican
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“one of the best food places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I visited this place second time today. I have everything good to say and no disappointments. Chips and Salsa are given as a complimentary items. They are pretty good. I ordered chicken fajitas and this is one of the places where I liked my dish the most. Chicken is well cooked and the spices are at the right level. Their pico de gallo served with the chicken fajitas is one of the best I had. Price of the dishes are also reasonable.No issues with the staff. I would be visiting this place again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Eau Claire
“Hot Tamale, Cold Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I Have Rated Many Mexican restaurants From Minnesota to San Antonio, But Los Amigos
in Ypsilanti Michigan ( there are 4 other Locations in MI) had the best homemade tamale I have
ever had. and I order that as a side ($2.49) to my enchilada dinner. Great Food !, Great Value,
Super Clean. When i return to Dearborn MI, I will look forward to eating at Los Amigos again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've lived in Ypsilanti for 20 years and was reluctant to try this place because I am very picky when it comes to Mexican food. I decided to go because I was invited to happy hour and I was so glad that I did. The food is great and the happy hour margaritas are even better! Service is pretty good too. Nice happy hour spot!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Awesome chips and salsa. Amazing jumbo maragaritas and food. Live mariachi band Sundays. Great food,value and staff. Best authe tic Mexican food in Washtenaw County .

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place! Love Happy Hour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

We have dinner here often. They have the best happy hour around. Beer selection is limited, but the margaritas are wonderful. Our entire family enjoys having dinner here. Even our 4 year old cheers when we tell him we are going.