“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I went there the other day and ordered chili cheese fries, when i got home i realized the fries were super greesy, so i called up there and this wanabee ghetto white girl says theres nothing they could do about it and that they are supposed to be like that. They were horrible, and the mexican guy Sergio, does not know how to cook, and doesn't clean his grill, that place needs to be replaced with a better coney island that people would appreciate, and also the owner hires crackhead waitresses because hes to cheap to pay a real waitress who has teeth and good customer service, i would strongly recommend not to go there and hopefully that place gets shut down.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

ypsilanti michigan
“Good the bad the ulgy not what it use ot be but hey the former President ate here!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I grew up eating here and I seen it , go from good food and friendly service to with medicre at best service.... We use ot have a tradition of eating here on Xmas Eve !
Now e go some place else the food here is plentiful for the most part kind of gross I once found a Spider in my food.
I admit it is a collge food dive though it is right next to the bus depot and College of business and Bank and Library bad neighborhood?????
I think this is a drink late at night food place were , go for a meal and a lat chance for a booty call since it is nextto all the bars and depot town.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Exactly what I wish all Coney Islands should be!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011 via mobile

The food is excellent and cheap, a great place for breakfast.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Natal, Brazil
“I miss Abe's Coney Island!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2009

during my MBA at Eastern Michigan (COB right across the street!) I ate at Abe's quite often (not to say every day!!!). And that's one of the things I miss the most about my time at Ypsilanti. Gyros and Cheese-steak hoagie were my favorites and today the most missed! RECOMMEND! BTW, even Bill Clinton has eaten there. Though he is know for not having too good taste LOL!!!

ypsilanti
“It's the best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2009

that's all. I go every saturday, I dont have to order, they know what I want. And its amazing. shutup.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere