“Friendly, comfortable and great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers, Café, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Friendly, comfortable and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My favorite item is the Pizza Tapenad and the some made chips. Really nice employees that are happy to have you visit. They also deliver.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland, OH
“family owned with a wide ranging menu.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stopped here after a swim meet at EMU. 99 times out of 100, I'll go to this kind of local place over a chain restaurant and we were glad we did. We were there at about 1:00 PM on Sunday so the place was crowded and the staff somewhat overworked. But everyone (2 adults and 3 kids, ages 11, 10 and 7) liked their meals, from chicken kabobs to crepes from the brunch to make-your-own pizzas. There was a pretty good cross-section of clientele and everyone seemed happy.

I would recommend this place and will return if/when I'm in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hesperia, Michigan, United States
“Fantastic, not what I expected~ best pizza I have ever had!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Went here with a big group of friends after the Color Run on Saturday. The place was absolutely packed - and although it took awhile (of course) for our food to arrive it was well worth the wait! Our server was wonderful - very attentive although he was so so busy....we ordered deep dish pizza which was probably the best pizza I have EVER had...also had breadsticks, alfredo, wings and burgers - everything was a hit with everyone! Sure wish I did not live 3 hours away because I NEED to have that pizza again! Will visit again garaunteed if ever in the area again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
TX
“Best burger I've had in a long time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

The FBI burger and the sweet potato fries were amazing - excellent beef - very tasty lunch! Our server had great recommendations and a good personality. Want to go back and sample the pizza!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clarkston, Michigan
“Bland and Lacking Brunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

First of all the service here is really so-so, sometimes it's great, other times I can barely get the waitress to look at me.

Second the brunch is not as advertised. It looks so good in the pictures, but it's really lacking. There's pasta, cold hash browns, cold/hard waffles, and they will make you a plain crepe and you can put things in it. They have a variety of toppings, but no knowledge on how to make a crepe and did not cook it properly, it was white and soggy. There's also an omelete station but really the choices are lacking. The only protein options were sausage and ham, and the only cheese options were cheddar or feta. Not really worth the trip.

• Visited February 2013