“Another great stay at Eagle Crest” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Ypsilanti
Melbourne, FL
“Another great stay at Eagle Crest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I've stayed here before on business. First off, it's the perfect location for me. But this hotel is terrific. The rooms are great. And the concierge floor is one of the best I've ever been to. Not going to call this a complaint, but I was surprised by how much sound came through the walls from the room next door. Luckily, my neighbor wasn't very noisy. But, even so, I could still hear most of his doings.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

168 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I'm here for a conference. Hotel bar has dreadful food, dine elsewhere. Junky wall units for hvac with no thermostat, so my room is stuffy and stale. Just one hand towel for my room, no mini fridge. Staff seems nice though.

• Stayed September 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We hosted our annual company conference at this venue and this was our best event yet. We had so much positive feedback from our attendees that we hope to book our event here next year. The food was good, but the staff was absolutely amazing. They were professional & accomodating, and made our event a tremendous success!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
St. Louis metro area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here for my niece's wedding weekend. The facility was very nice -- pleasant atmosphere, clean, good staff. We very much enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Her wedding was outdoors in the garden area and it worked very well. We also enjoyed shopping in the golf course gift shop.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
North Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Terrific staff, great room service food quality. Great views/golf course/conference center. I noticed that upgrades were in process and once completed, this will be one of the best places to stay in the area. No complaints...I will return. It will be five stars after they're done updating. Great breakfast...omlettes were fantastic.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
San Mateo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had a great time at this hotel. Room service was very good while I was there; there was one day where I woke up late and left at about 3pm. I assumed that they would not be able to service my room, but upon returning in the evening, I was surprised to find everything made.

Room Tip: Try to book a room facing the golf course if you can. You'll get a nice view as a bonus.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Kalamazoo, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I just can't express how disappointed I am with the quality of this hotel, and the staff's attempts to rectify the problem. At check-in, we were given 1 king sized bed...because our traveller profile stated that was our preference. However, this trip was book by phone and 2 queens were requested. There was no uncertainty in this- as my husband booked this for a friend and I for a girl's shopping weekend. His request was clearly stated. Upon check-in and realization of this error, the staff seemed inconvenienced to accomodate our request, and were very short speaking to us. After changing our room, after much evidence that we were burdening them, the stay went completely downhill from there. We should have left when upon reaching our room, we were directly across from a posted hard hat work zone, covered in black tarps.The room has a large rip on the carpet where the doorstop had been ripped out and left unrepaired, the wallpaper in the restroom was peeling, the bathrom tile was cracked and flexing as we stepped on it, the shower curtain was stained with dark brown unsightly spots, the sink countertop was cracked, store purchase price tags were left attached, and dangling from the toilet piping, and dust was layered on the sink ledge. After checking in by phone with my husband, I mentioned to him the poor quality of the hotel. After we spoke, he called to the front desk to see what was different- as we had stayed there in the past with success. The front desk manager stated that he could move our room, but my husband declined due to the fact that he knew we had already gone to bed for the evening. This did not deter the manager, he called our room and very, very rudely asked "Did you call your husband and tell him there was a problem with your room?". I explained to him the flaws that we saw in the room, but explained that we were already asleep and weren't interested in changing rooms. He continued to badger me saying that there was nothing he could do if I wouldn't change rooms. Again, yes I felt that the room was sub-par, but would stick it out. The manager continued on for several minutes- obviously upset that I had spoken poorly to my husband about the hotel. While his attempt to correct the situation by moving our room was appropriate, I am appalled at the tone and rude etiquette that was exhibited. No other accomodations were made or suggested, nor was there even an apology for the quality of our room. I do have pictures of these flaws- pictures will be posted soon.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest? Share your experiences!