“Well all I can say is YUM!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Woodhaven
Cuisines: Mexican
Detroit, Michigan
“Well all I can say is YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

If you have a mexican craving this is the place to go.You may experience a wait but well worth it. When dinning in the serve unlimited homemade chips & salsa. And if you can still eat the mexican pizza,fried flour tacos, nachos well everthing I 've had is awesome!

Visited November 2011

“Great botana's!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My wife and I have ate there for years.... If you like a great botana's this is the place to be.
I have had Mexican food all over the downriver area, even mexican town, and in my opinion, they are the best.
My wife usually gets the burrito's , and loves those equally.
Need a few updates, especially the seats, but overall the best place downriver in my opinion.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Flat Rock, Michigan
“Good Food and Friendly and Fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Food is really good. Fast service once you are seated. Small restaurant so sometimes a little wait to get seated.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wyandotte, Michigan
“Not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

This used to be my pick when going out for Mexican, but the last few times I've been, it was disappointing. There is a smell in the restaurant that I can't quite describe, but it's definitely not appetizing. The food is ok, nothing special. I would recommend Angelina's in Wyandotte, or the Blue Margarita in Woodhaven instead.

Detroit, Michigan
“Best Wet Burrito”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

I used to live downriver and when I was in the neighborhood with my fiance' I had to choose a place to take her for dinner.
I went with Amigo's. I haven't been there in several years but they still have the best wet burrito I have ever had.
The chips and salsa they give you are also really awesome. All in all you can't go wrong with this place.

• Visited September 2011