“Enjoyed our stay...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woodhaven
Hersey Mi
“Enjoyed our stay...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

...loved the place! Great room. Super clean pool area, pool toys
were a very nice touch. Attentive staff all around. And if I could
have tucked Betty from the breakfast bar into my pocket, I would have
in a heartbeat. What a joy she was! :)

Thanks so much, and yay for Team Betty!!! :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bryan, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

We were needing a one night Hotel stay close to Flat Rock for a ball tournament our son was in. We were very pleased with this Hotel. We had a King Suite with sofa. The boys enjoyed the pool. The room and pool were very clean. We had 9 different families staying at this Hotel and everyone seemed very pleased. We recommend!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
David B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Hello B_A_B1010! Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel here on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your great comments. We strive to provide our guests with GREAT customer service and safe, CLEAN accommodations. Again, we appreciate your review and hope to see you back soon.

Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on a Saturday evening while working in Brownstown Township.

My first impression of the hotel wasn't positive because it is located behind another hotel (Ramada Inn) that is in desperate need of repair. The parking lot is full of potholes and the asphalt was falling apart. I understand that this is MI but this does not leave a good impression on people pulling into the hotel for the first time.

There were several people standing around on the fence, seeming to watch cars that were pulling in and that concerned me so I made certain I parked close to the entrance of the facility where it was well lit.

Check-in took approximately 10 minutes because there was a line and only one person working behind the counter. She was doing her best to get things done but it seemed like a poor reflection on management to have only one person at the front counter on a Saturday night.

After finding my room, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was large and well appointed. The ventilation was updated and worked well. The bed was comfortable. The television and wireless Internet worked well.

I was located next to the pool and didn't hear any screaming kids. The showers had hot water that was very nice.

With the exception of the parking lot and the check-in time, I enjoyed this hotel. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Hello HGfromOmaha! Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel here on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your comments. We strive to provide our guests with GREAT customer service and safe, clean accommodations. I apologize you experienced a delay during your check in. We try to staff our hotel based on the expected number of guests. Again, we appreciate your review and hope to see you back soon.

Knoxville, TN USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed here a number of times on business. This time I booked the king one bedroom suite with Jacuzzi tub. The room was very nice and very large!

• Stayed May 2012
Hello BizTravelerLady! Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience with our hotel here on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you back soon.

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

This is a clean hotel, with a Tim Horton's / Gas Station right at the corner and easy access to I-75. I was a little nervous because the map shows the drive veers off the main road a little bit, but my worries were unfounded, it was easy to get to. This hotel is very convenient for getting directly downtown Detroit. I also used the meeting room and got a room directly across the hall, this was very convenient, the staff was amazing.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Hello qchess! Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel here on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your great comments. We strive to provide our guests with GREAT customer service and safe, clean accommodations. Again, we appreciate your review and hope to see you back soon.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

My wife and I were in town to visit her mother for a couple of days. We did not have a reservation so I had to check and see if there were rooms available. The person working the front desk was the General Manager,I think her name was Vicky. She was OUTSTANDING, we were made to feel very welcome, She not only has excellent customer service skills but also has a great sense of humor. If I owned a business I would want her to work for me. The room was very comfortable and very clean. I would recommend anyone staying in the area use this hotel. It is more expensive that the other hotels but well worth it.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
David B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Hello James D! Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com. We are excited you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. Vicki is our General Manager and is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We hope to see you soon.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

I was only here for a one-night stopover on the way to Ohio for business. The room was very clean and I loved how updated everything looked. i.e.: No decor from the 70s

No complaints.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
David B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven, responded to this review, February 16, 2012
Hello Morgan Z! Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel here on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your great comments. We strive to provide our guests with GREAT customer service and safe, clean accommodations. We are currently updating our guest rooms and public areas to provide an updated look to our hotel. Again, we appreciate your review and hope to see you back soon.

Director of Sales and Marketing

Been to Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven? Share your experiences!