“Not a bad place to kill some time” 3 of 5 stars

7741 M-72 E., Williamsburg, MI
888-777-UWIN, 231-267-9546
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: It's always time to play at this Native American gaming complex featuring 1,239 slots and 30 table games.
Covington, KY
119 attraction reviews
“Not a bad place to kill some time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We love to check out the casino when we visit a new place. This one was worth the stop, if only for the great lunch we had in the café at the far end (turn left at the entrance and walk all the way back). It looks like a snack bar but the food was several notches above that. The ladies behind the counter were extremely pleasant (and funny, too!). And the prices were very reasonable. The casino is divided into two sections. We spent most of our time on the left side. I saw some machines I hadn't seen before but most were pretty common in the places I've been to before. The atmosphere was bright, the staff we encountered were pleasant. We didn't leave winners but we left in a good mood. That says something, doesn't it?

Jenison, Michigan
“Nice Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Nice sized casino, not so big that you get lost but big enough to have a nice selection of gaming choices.

Visited August 2014
Detroit, Michigan
19 attraction reviews
“Ok for something to do”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were at the Grand Traverse for the weekend so we went over the Turtle Creek on the shuttle for something to do one evening. Had a mediocre meal at the steak house, and I managed to win back our cash on the slots. Other than that they still allow smoking, so I came back smelling of it, and their drinks were weak. Free pop is about the only perk.

Sault Ste. Marie
11 attraction reviews
“lots of different machines”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

very spacious, excellent security, many machcines that I haven't seen before; on the other hand, this casino did not have my favourite machines
excellent service
could have more incentives for players
ate at restaurant - food was mediocre

Grand Rapids, Michigan
33 attraction reviews
“Tight Slots, Good Blackjack, Horrible Comps”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Slot play to me just wasn't good - although the selection was decent.

The blackjack is an old school manual shuffle which I prefer - table limits we $3-$5...

Comps are a bad joke. I quite literally played 8-10 hours in a weekend staying there. Bet $5-20 per hand of blackjack...$1-$10 per pull of slots. Totally transactions in the thousands of dollars - my comp at the end $2.50? Wouldn't even consider buying me a meal...bad joke.

Visited June 2014