“Swampy” 1 of 5 stars

7741 M-72 E., Williamsburg, MI
888-777-UWIN, 231-267-9546
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: It's always time to play at this Native American gaming complex featuring 1,239 slots and 30 table games.
Traverse City, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
“Swampy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

You will notice this place is built on a run off of M-72 highway. It's a million dollar building atop a swamp. They sandbag the emergency exits because water runs into the building. Add the cigar and cigarette smell and I think you get the picture. It looks a lot older than it is. I think mold and mildew are destroying it from within.

Visited August 2012

Millington, Michigan
“casino&familytrip”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I come to your casino every time I visit my sister & her family, The last 4 trips I'v made from labor day til christmas I have come home sick as a dog. I never see anyone cleaning the machines off, you rarely have any workers on the floor since you've gone to paper pay out, I think with the money I leave you guys you could afford to have a worker just to clean the slots off, you can see the grime around the spin buttons. Plus if you add up the 5 days I'v been sick after each 4 visits I'v been there, thats 20 days out of my life,not counting meds. & Dr. bills . I really looked forward to the visits with the creek & still do but maybe those 15 to 20 trips I make up there every year will be better spent elsewhere. Thanks long time gambler Lori Benson

“Extremely tight slots and video poker.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I live locally and have frequented this place since it was first built. In the past year the machines have become impossible to win on. I have tried everything, to no avail. Something has seriously changed and. I will not return unless something is done to improve the odds. I am not alone with my opinion, ask anyone that has spent any time, and money here.

Northville, Michigan
14 attraction reviews
“Love coming here for BlackJack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

The casino is pretty nice. I love it here because it isn't overcrowded. I'm used to the packed Detroit casino's, Turtle Creek was much tamer. Virtually no waiting for a spot at table games. Great selection of slots. Awesome $1 drafts at all times. Buffet was over priced and nothing special. I seem to always have good luck here.

Visited December 2012
11 attraction reviews
“Nice smaller casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This casino has a very nice layout, and is nicely decorated in a modern decor. For a small casino, they have plenty of slots and tables. There is a bar\club on the 3rd level. Everyone was very friendly. The casino is also attached to a hotel. The room was very nice and clean.

Visited December 2012