“Favorite Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Williamsburg
Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel
7741 M-72 East, Williamsburg, MI 49690   |
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Williamsburg
Jersey Shore
“Favorite Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I come through Williamsburg a lot of normally stay at the Hampton Inn in Traverse City. I stayed at Turtle Creek during my past two trips and enjoyed it. The rates are comparable to Hampton Inn, the rooms are nicer, big, clean and modern and you have the restaurants downstairs, room service if desired, and of course, the casino with the newest slot machines in Michigan. I'll be certain to stay here again during my next trip to Traverse City.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

101 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband & I and our 2 good friends went to Turtle Creek Casino, our first time, last Saturday night. It was a beautiful scenic drive there. The wives drove there and the men rode on snowmobiles from Houghton Lake and met us there. We arrived early and got right into our rooms. The front desk clerk told us to get a players club card and get 5% more off our bill, PLUS 10% off our food bill!
The hotel room was very nice. Well appointed. Housekeeping was very friendly!
The casino is not very big and not too crowded so could get on the machine you wanted. We didn't come back millionaires, but had a lot of fun and came back with a little extra cash!
Everyone is very friendly and it is a great night get away!

Room Tip: Any room is close to the casino!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
IONIA, MICHIGAN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Thank everyone from the front desk to the nice people in housekeeping. Had no problems with our room it was very clean and the bed was comfy this was our second stay in two moths we enjoy the casino and find it a great weekend trip drive from our home.... i would recommend to anyone looking for a nice place to stay with a casino on site.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I went to turtle creek casino for 3 nights at christmas time and we had a wonderful time and i won 1016.00 on a penny slot machine. The rooms were very clean and the cleaning staff were always so nice and friendly. They have 1875 watt blowdryers in the room that work great. Anything we needed was provided. Love this place.

Boyne City, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Crab Leg Buffet made the odd location very much worth while, gambling was average, win a little, lose a little more! Great service, fun and helpful staff! Our driver, Ed was hilarious! I could have ridden on that shuttle for hours with him!

• Stayed October 2012
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We went for our 20th wedding anniversary and the room was great , clean, nice, staff great. Won over 2000.00 at the casino. Had a great time. Highly recommend hotel. Food was excellent especially onion rings at deli

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
sterling heights MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was my first time to this property, veryimpressive modern look from the outside. Check-in is at 4 p.m.. I arrived around 2 and hung out in the casino for an hour. This has to be the tightest casino I have ever been in, I did not win anything, nor did anybody around me.
I tried checking in at 3 and was told room was not ready...on a Thursday?
I went and drove around Traverse City for a bit and came back at 4:30. Check-in was smooth and was given a balcony room on the 5th floor.
Upon leaving the elevator on the 5th floor, I came upon the cleaning crew who were still cleaning at 5 p.m.
My room was very nice, big comfy king size bed, full work desk, and 2 chairs with a table.
2 serious flaws though, the noise from the highway was as if I had the windows open, it was unreal! No heat lamp or heat source in the bathroom made for a quick retreat after showering back to the bedside heating vent!
Overall, I rate this hotel in the middle, there are lots of choices in the TC area, not sure if I would stay here again

Room Tip: try to request a room farthest from the highway, as far as a view, I don't think it matters.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!