i visited Danesfield with my best friend for a girly catchup and spa treat. What a treat it was too. The staff are very welcoming, friendly and cant do enough for you. in particular the deputy general manager Mr Healey. The rooms are very comfortable and homely. The spa is fabulous and so very relaxing! i would definatley recommend this hotel for a treat with the girls or a romantic break.
- Also Known As:
- Danesfield House Hotel And
- Danesfield House Hotel And Marlow
- Danesfield Hotel Marlow
- Danesfield Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danesfield House Hotel and Spa is an award-winning, luxury 4-star country house hotel located between the fashionable boutique shopping towns of Marlow and Henley-on-Thames in beautiful, rural Buckinghamshire. Privately owned, we represent a quintessentially British establishment overlooking acres of manicured gardens and the River Thames. Located near the M25, M4 and M40 motorways, just 45 minutes from the centre of London and 35 minutes from fashionable West London we are the ultimate Buckinghamshire Hotel to escape to. Each of the 86 rooms offers unique charm and character with the most enchanting traditional British interiors exquisitely combined with classical design. Our awards include: One Michelin Star awarded in Michelin Guide Great Britain and Ireland 2011AA, 4 Red Rosettes for Culinary Excellence, 12th Top UK Restaurant 2012 awarded by Good Food Guide 2012, Most Relaxing Spa UK 2011 awarded by Natural Health Magazine Spa Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Danesfield House Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.