“Magical” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Corpach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Magical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

What a truly wonderfull place to walk into staff are fantastic so helpfull they know their stuff ,the crystals,fossils etc some of this stuff I've never seen before amazing deffo 100% worth a visit soo a massive thankyou to the kind hearted staff for their hardwork and knowledge and to make this place a worth while visit!!!!! X

London, United Kingdom
“the gem of fort wiliam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

we visited this place on a cold rainy afternoon in corpach and were plesently suprised by what is a fascinating journey of disscovery, its cheap to enter but really surprises you with its beautifull displays of crystals and fossils. The gift shop was well stocked and a i was able to get my neice several fossils for far less than we would of paid in other shops..... its easy to see why these guys have been around for over 20 years

Visited January 2013
Isle of Skye, United Kingdom
“Best gift shop EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

A wonderful exhibition and the best gift shop EVER....
The staff are probably the most genuine friendly & helpful people I have met. Always a pleasure to visit....( which we do often) THANKS for all your help whenever we visit!!!

Visited January 2013
Mansfield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“A fantastic place to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I visit treasures of the earth about 10 times a year when am in Fort William and I am always greeted as it is my first time the staff are always friendly and very helpful the last time I was there a coach come in and l was very pleased to see one of the staff go out in a very heavy rain storm and greeted them in which you don’t often see. I have been looking for a certain gem stone I asked one of the staff about this stone and I was told that they can get it for me which they did and posted it to me and was ££££s cheaper (so if you cannot see what you looking for do ask they are spot on well done to all the staff and keep the good work up big pat on your backs)

Visited November 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Went to have a look at The Treasures of the Earth attraction. I have to say that I found it a very interesting experience. The staff were very helpful and kowledgeable in dealing with questions that I had about fossils and gemstones. Overall thoroughly enjoyable, would recommend to anyone with an interest in the natural world.

Visited October 2012