The AmericInn, Munising was the most disgusting thing I have ever expierienced in my whole entire life. First of all, we walked into the building and the front desk clerk was sitting there popping and blowing bubbles with her gum. My family and I stood there for about fifteen minutes when she finally took note of us. She was a very rude person, and she was a little too immautre. She complained because she was in the middle of some social networking when we came up to the desk and "made her work". How disrespectful! So we get into our room and we are very disappointed to find that the heater/cooler didn't work at all, and the roof was leaky. Their so called waterpark sucks and it's super small. The smell of chlorine was overwhelming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Munising, Michigan. Centrally located in the beautifull Upper Peninsula of Michigan just miles from the shore of Lake Superior and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you are here enjoy the many area attractions and outdoor activities, then relax in one of our comfortable guest rooms. Enjoy our 100 foot waterslide, free breakfast, and quiet nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, AmericInn Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel Wetmore
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Munising
- Americinn Hotel Munising