The suite that we stayed in was very large especially with two kids. They have an indoor giant water slide which only goes on in the morning and after 4pm which is a little weird. Maybe they are saving money. The pool itself needs a good scrubbing. Breakfast was nice, but won't have the biscuits and gravy again. Overall it's a nice hotel and IT'S ONLY 5 minutes away from the Pictured Rocks cruises/etc. We would stay here again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Munising, Michigan. Centrally located in the beautifull Upper Peninsula of Michigan just miles from the shore of Lake Superior and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you are here enjoy the many area attractions and outdoor activities, then relax in one of our comfortable guest rooms. Enjoy our 100 foot waterslide, free breakfast, and quiet nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, AmericInn Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel Wetmore
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Munising
- Americinn Hotel Munising