I booked this hotel for our family of 5 during our vacation to the U.P. I chose this hotel because I thought the waterslide would be fun for the kids. Our stay was pretty disappointing. The only thing good about it was the waterslide. The beds were EXTREMELY uncomfortable. So much so that our 9 year old complained. Our bed was not only hard, it slanted to one side. In addition, an empty tube of something was between the bottom sheet and mattress...absolutely disgusting! The sheets were hard and pilly. There was something going on with the air conditioner/fan as well...it didn't work properly. The breakfast in the morning was an absolute joke. We were in a time crunch to get on a boat tour of the Pictured Rocks otherwise we would definitely have eaten elsewhere. This was the worst hotel we stayed at during our vacation and the one that was the most expensive. To sum it up, if you don't care about a good night's sleep or a decent breakfast, give it a whirl.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Munising, Michigan. Centrally located in the beautifull Upper Peninsula of Michigan just miles from the shore of Lake Superior and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you are here enjoy the many area attractions and outdoor activities, then relax in one of our comfortable guest rooms. Enjoy our 100 foot waterslide, free breakfast, and quiet nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AmericInn Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel Wetmore
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Munising
- Americinn Hotel Munising