“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Imlay City, Michigan
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is simply a normal strip mall bar in my opinion. No character and nothing special about it. Server Erica was decent and cute. Karaoke was fun with amazing selection of music.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Columbus, Ohio
“Eh...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I don't want to say anything too awful about this place. It is kept up extremely well, considering where it is. The food is definitely not the best I've ever had. Extremely average at that. But, the prices are all very inexpensive. It seems like a great place to relax after work, have a few drinks with friends, watch a game. As for restaurant, I feel they may need to revamp it a bit. The clam chowder was decent. The burger was good. NOT the best ever. I tried a bite of the fish and chips from one of the people in my party and I thought the fish was not very good. I don't like Reubens, but the person in my party that did have it said it was not the best. But, as I mentioned, it's not like the food sucks. I will return to this place, to relax and have a few drinks, not to eat dinner though.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Westland, Michigan
“Great restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

I love traveling up and down Warren road. Tons of restaurants.
My favorite is Malarkeys. Perhaps the best burger in Westland.

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Malarkey's was a favorite of mine for years, especially their famous fish & chips. This place is obsessed with...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2008

Malarkey's was a favorite of mine for years, especially their famous fish & chips. This place is obsessed with hiring "hot" servers and for a time even offered a calendar of the "Malarkey's Girls" ???? Anyway, putting that aside they did have good food, that is until today. Regardless of the fact that there were less than 10 people there we waited for our food for 10 minutes after the cook finished cooking it before the server got it to us. When my guest and I shared our meal, 1/2 of hers for me and half of mine for her, we then BOTH got sick for a solid day. eWwww! Be very afraid! I'm not going back for seconds.