“Horrible food and horrible service!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 134 Restaurants in Westland
Cuisines: Mexican
Taylor, Michigan
“Horrible food and horrible service!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I went with the family. I ordered the beef burritos, I received .. what looked like cat food!! It tasted horrible. I sent it back. My mother in law and brother in law ordered a bean burrito combo, the first thing they received was wrong, then it took us forever to get a waitress back to our table to get it fixed. so she took it back to the kitchen then when they brought out her "fixed meal" it had onions in it (It was wrong AGAIN!!) so she sent it back to get it fixed. my father in law was not even brought his food. we didn't have any silverware. and we had asked for extra plates... we got them and there was a hair on the one. there was over 6 waitress there. And they had only 4 tables of people. and we couldn't even get waited on. Horrible place, we will not ever return again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
“Delicious Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

This restaurant isn't a very imposing building outside but inside it is clean and neat plus the food is outstanding! I was very impressed with my tostadas at lunchtime. Very fresh and tasty. My friend had fajitas and was very pleased with them too. I would definitely go back.

Our waitress was very helpful in selecting our lunch and kept our diet coke glasses filled.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Everyone loved the fish tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

The food was great! Good value for sure... They raved about the fish tacos!! We also loved the guacamole!!! The only thing missing was margaritas...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere