“If your bored, this is a good place to stop in at.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Attractions in Wayland
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“If your bored, this is a good place to stop in at.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Really don't like clubs. Just to get out the house and have some entertainment, this is a good place to stop in and check out. The food is great and inexpensive. Their always running great promotions, so you'll have to come out to enjoy.

Visited August 2013

9 attraction reviews
“Small, smokey and LOUD!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

This place is conveniently located but very, very noisy and smokey. Slot machines are crowded together and tables are too close to the bar. Restaurant is good and reasonably priced, but again, way too loud to converse while dining. It gives the impression that they just want to pack in the people for a quick money grab.

Visited May 2013
“Smoky, dirty, busy, bugs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Was there tonight 8/3 late so 8/4. Was very busy and very smoky. Hard to find any machines you want to play let alone many at all. Music is way too loud have to yell at your friend sitting next to you to hear good. Can really impact someone's hearing. Anyhow was playing a machine when all of a sudden I was itchy all over my legs and arms like there were bugs all over the place there or fleas. Not sure totally but I had to go home and fumigate so no further damage happens. Very very poor comps as well, just AVOID!!

Alex N

Visited August 2013
Lansing, Michigan
“Tight Slots,Never Going Again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Is a 2 Hr drive for me; 4 hr roundtrip-1/2 tank gas;Been twice/2 mos ago & today; Staff super friendly, nice clean area,free drink stations;Haven't eaten there, & no Casino hotel.1st visit busy wknd, hard to find empty machine, took 3 hrs of play on many machines, but able to walk with $10 less than what I took,but also said didn't want to ever go again; 2nd visit 7/26/13 & maybe 50 customers or less; went for the 10 minute cash seat drawing; Figured $200 would last the 4 hrs, got there at 9 AM, was in my car to leave at 10:30 AM-machines were that tight;Played 25cents,45,& 80 for a while(I don't play MAX bets)-winning small 15 cent etc amts, or a buck thirty, enough to keep me digging in purse for more money;& am usually pretty careful w/money. played over 10 different penny machines; Before I knew it, money completely gone(thought I dropped it!)the older man playing ten cents did better than I did and he also won $100 seat cash; the man playing 25 cent bets even did better; I won't go again; Realize it's entertainment, but didn't even get that; felt so discouraged when I left, thought I should have gone back in, dumped the contents of purse on floor, said Have at it and left.Two disgruntled couples left the same time I did.If in the area again, would go to eat or concert, wouldn't go near the machines;Rating based on slot play only, machine variety is great.

Visited July 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
“We always have a good time (and frequently even win)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Husband and I like to drop in at GLC for a FRI or SAT night out, not just because it's the casino closest to GR - although that helps - but because we like the friendly staff, the food, and we win enough, often enough, to feel excited about our visits. Today went with sis-in-law for lunch and stayed only a short time, a perfect afternoon outing (I won a little and she won more!). Not too big or too small, GLC runs fun promotions, like slot tournaments, or drawings that bring players on stage to participate in games that charge everyone up - just a happy, exciting atmosphere. We've enjoyed live music on Thursday nights, Sandhill Café (casual table service dining with a decent menu, including good breakfasts available 24 hours), fresh baked goods in the case near restaurant cashier, and even the food court on the opposite end. Lots of options to suit different food moods, wide variety of low to high denomination slots to try your luck.

Visited July 2013

Been to Gun Lake Casino? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gun Lake Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.