“Days Inn is a good, clean, and safe environment...makes me...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Warren

You added Days Inn & Suites Warren to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Warren
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7454 Convention Boulevard, Warren, MI 48092 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Detroit Warren)   |
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Warren
Denver
“Days Inn is a good, clean, and safe environment...makes me...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Days Inn is a good, clean, and safe environment...makes me feel at home...I would definitely recommend Days Inn to anyone looking for a good place to stay for awhile...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnWarrenGM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Warren, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Pao V.,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our property here at the Days Inn & Suites in Warren. As always, we are striving to provide the best level of customer service while providing a comfortable place for you to stay while away from home. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your visit to our property and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Tiffanie Shillinger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Troy, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I'd check in for a week and a half in December. At the front desk Maria worked with me to find a lower rate. It was a great room. It was clean and the service was great. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the mornings. Also the USA Today newspaper was a nice touch.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear ca_campbell72,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit to our property and I am happy to hear that the staff provided you with great service. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Warren area.

Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Excellent
Had a great time in Michigan enjoyed my stay at days inn keep up the great atmosphere.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Deborah S.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us and provide some kind words regarding your visit. I look forward to seeing you the next time your at the Days Inn & Suites Warren.

(586) 939-1700
daysinnwarren@gmail.com
Baltimore, Maryland, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Everything about this hotel was nice. My bed was comfy. I am pleased with the new breakfast for Days Inn, including the amazing omelet. The Housekeepers and Front desk were all very kind. I will definitely be back to this Days Inn!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Donald G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide great feedback regarding your stay with us. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Days Inn & Suites Warren.

Warren, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I spend an overnight once a month. When it was the Fairmont is was the best place ever, now as a days inn is the worse ever. I had to put the sheets back on the bed everytime one of us got up. There was NO hot water in the room, I saw this on another review but thought It would be fixed by now NOPE I was wrong. really wrong because when I mentioned it upon checking out the clerk said YUP you got the room with no hot water. So, now im thinking why did they put us in this room KNOWING there was no hot water, it was a Tuesday so they were practically empty except for the hooker and each of her JOHNS that we kept passing in the hallway. The ice machine doesn't work either, yup that hasn't worked since it was the Fairmont either. The maids told us that when we were awakened by them at 8:00 to clean our room. It went something like "OPPS SORRY" and as for breakfast. there was dry toast and cereal. that was it. REALLY? never again. we will go back to the Marriot hotels for our monthly get out of the house and away from the kids nights. oh and for bug infestation, we didn't see any bugs but did see where there had been bugs in the past............ omg clean up

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Deborah B.,

I am truly sorry to hear that you had a less than pleasant experience during your last trip to our property. I appreciate the feedback regarding your stay and I can assure you that since your last stay we have been working very hard to improve the quality of our property and always strive to provide the best level of customer service. I would love the opportunity to speak with you regarding your visit and would like to invite you back to see the changes we have made.

(586) 939-1700
daysinnwarren@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn & Suites Warren? Share your experiences!