“Best Place while in Detriot” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Warren
jackson, mi
“Best Place while in Detriot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

when i am in this area this is where i stay. dont have to worry about the area it is in and close to any shopping that is needed when you need it. the staff is always friendly and nice. the hotel is clean and comfortable for sleep.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Cindy F. :

Thank you for always selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren when your travels bring you to the Detroit Metro Area.

It is our pleasure to provide you with friendly service, along with clean and comfortable surroundings during your stay.

Again, thank you!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Warren, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have travelled on business several times to this area returning weekly for 3-4 nights at a time. This hotel has been like a home away from home. On one of my recent trips back to Warren, I stayed at a different hotel with my colleagues. I have since opted to return to TownePlace Suites as the hotel is much more comfortable, the staff are very helpful & friendly and there is a great morning breakfast to start the day. In the evening, a light meal is offered....perfect after a long day's work. If you're looking for a comfortable hotel in the Warren area, I highly recommend this one. It is also close to several good restaurants, shopping, etc.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Ms. D.:

The staff here at TownePlace Suites Warren can not thank you enough for your kind words about us and the hotel.

We are so glad to hear that from our daily breakfast to our 3 day a week dinner; to our friendly service and comfortable surroundings, that you can call us your "home away from away".

It has been our pleasure to welcome you "home" when your travel brings you to the area.

Roseville, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have frequently stayed at Marriott hotels in Michigan and other states and have always found the rooms and the staff to be outstanding. The only complaint that the room I booked (queen suite) was very cold when I checked in due to the fact that it only had a wall unit for heat and it was not turned on so the room remained cold and uncomfortable for the first 2 hours of my stay. The one bedroom suite does not have this issue because it has "climate control" and does not take a long time for the room to heat up. My only recommendation is to pre-heat these rooms for the guests so that they can be comfortable during the entire stay. Overall I would give the hotel 4 out of 5 stars.

Room Tip: One bedroom suite have better climate controls
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Crissy:

We are happy to hear that you enjoy TownePlace Suites when you travel or for just for that relaxing get-a-way! We truly appreicate it and look forward to having you stay with us again at the TownePlace Suites Warren.

it is our standard practice to pre-heat and pre-cool (thinking summer :-)) for all arriving guests. We sincerely apologize that your room was missed during the turn on procedures for your arrival. We have already spoke to staff in order to avoid mistakes like this in the future.

Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great room for the price. Very comfy and a lot of room. The only complaint I have was the sheet that covers the bed did not fit. Every time I got off the bed it became un-done. The room was clean and comfortable. I stayed for one night and had no problems what so ever. The girl I booked the room with (Ashley I think) was very patient with me and answered all my annoying questions.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate that you selected the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We thank you for taking the time to write to let others know how much you enjoyed your stay. And please know that no question is annoying. Ashley, along with the rest of staff is happy to assist our guests. It is our goal to make sure each and every guest has a great stay with us!

We will be meeting with housekeeping to check on the sheet problem you experienced and correct the problem, so that this is avoided in the future. Thank you for letting us know.

We hope to have you stay with us again!

Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I frequently stay at Marriott properties so I do have a basis of comparison...stayed recently here for a short business trip. The staff was welcoming but not overly friendly. The property was nice and clean and breakfast was good. The one thing that kept this from being a 4 star review was the bed- or more specifically, the bed linens. Neither the mattress pad or the sheets fitted properly- my best estimate is that they were worn out. The bed became unmade every time I sat, laid or tried to sleep in it. It was very annoying. I kept trying to secure the pad and fitted sheet to the bed with little success. The pillows were great and the room was very clean. it was fairly quiet and I would stay here again if I were in the area. But it was the worst bed I have experienced in a Marriott.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area. We truly appreicate it.

We are sorry to hear that you experienced a problem with the bedding during your stay. We have been looking at our guest log and do not see a complaint of bedding. If you could please contact the hotel so that we can look further into the issue. We will be addressing your experience with the housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen in the future. Please know that our staff will go out of their way to assist you should you experience any issues during your stay.

We are glad to hear that breakfast we serve was good and that you found your room to be very clean.

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Davidson, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel was perfect for my business trip/my family's visit. The room was spacious, clean, and the bed was comfortable. The staff was extremely accommodating and very nice. The breakfast was good. Complimentary dinner M-W also makes it an even better value, if you can take advantage of it (I was unable to). Though my work was in Rochester, Mich., this was a convenient location for me and my family. I would highly recommend staying here, and will choose TownePlace when work/family visit brings me back to the area.

Room Tip: Room 217--quiet/convenient to the elevator.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at the TownPlace Suites Warren. We are happy that our Hotel ranked a 5-Star review.

The staff truly works to make sure that each and every guest enjoys their stay...from our complimentary hot breakfast daily to our clean, comfortable rooms.

We hope that we will see you in the future when you are back in the Detroit Metro area.

Again, thank you.

Torrance, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Very nice desk clerk. Helpful in finding a place to go out for the evening. Room was nice and clean, furniture a little dated. Directv is nice touch, but not HD. Lights from parking bled through making it too bright in room

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Dear Value Guest:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your recent stay in the area.

We are glad that our award winning guest service representatives were helpful during your stay and that the rooms were nice and clean.

In each of our rooms you'll find the TownePlace furniture that is brand standard across the chain. We are glad that you will able to enjoy our new upgraded DirectTV service.

I am unsure of why you would have experienced a problem with the lighting from the parking lot in your room, put we are going to check out all the rooms to see if we can determined what happened, so this is avoided in the future.

Again, thank you for selecting TownePlace Suites Warren. We hope that should your travels bring you back to the area, you'll once again select us.

Best regards,

Been to TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren? Share your experiences!