“Brief getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Brief getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I recently stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Warren, I had just buried my mother, and decided to get away, to find a little peace and quiet for a couple days. I was shockingly surprised to see that the rooms had been renovated it was so perfect. Upon arriving I was greeted by Connie whom no matter what always have a heart warming smile

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our newly renovated rooms.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Carson, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I recently stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Warren and i can truly say i was very impressed. Upon check in i was greeted by Stephanie the desk clerk on duty. I noticed the new lobby and i asked her were the rooms renovated too. She told me they had just completed their whole renovation and you can tell she was very excited about the new product. She was very helpful and suggested the Crash Landing for dinner, and let me say that was a very good choice. When i returned i finally went up to my room, and when i walked in i was like wow the room was beautiful. Red Roof has always had nice rooms, but this was more like a five star hotel now. I pay attention to detail and this was by far one of the cleanest i have stayed at. I was checking out very early in the morning and in a rush, and had to get directions and make a few copies for a presentation. The desk clerk Connie was bright and cheerful(that early in the morning) and so accommodating and willing to go way beyond the call of duty. She got me what i needed and I told her she was a great help to me. This was a very pleasant experience and i will continue to stay here whenever I'm in the Detroit area.

Room Tip: I found out that rooms that are upstairs are much more quiet
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the newly renovated Warren Red Roof Inn. At Red Roof our goal is to provide superior quality and service to every customer. Your feedback is important to us. I will share your review with the staff. Thank you for choosing the Warren Red Roof Inn for your lodging needs. We look forward to having you as our guest as your travels bring you to this area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stay at the red roof in Warren at least twice a week and have been doing this for the last six months. I attend classes at Davenport university so it is very convenient for me because red roof is right down the street. I absolutely love the new rooms so very classy when I first saw them back in November I was like wow especially the new floors and the lighting. The staff has always been very nice to me. Front desk Stephanie and Connie are the best always greet me with a smile and reassurance that this stay will be even better than the last. The housekeepers are great and I can say they are doing a wonderful job maintaining the new rooms. I also had the pleasure of meeting the General manager and you can tell she cares about the inn and about her staff. I will continue to come here in the new year and will always recommend this inn to my friends and family keep up the good work your hard work is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed December 2012
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience in our newly renovated rooms. We strive to provide all of our guests with exceptional service and quality. We look forward to your return visit.
Plainwell, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My Name is Dr Alexander and I got excellent service from Connie , Annie, Stephanie, LaToyta,
Brian and the entire Staff. Mellissa is an excellent Manager. I have been a Quest at many different Hotels but The Red Roof in Warren made me feel like Family. I really love the free Wi Fi. The free US Today News paper is a plus and it is also free Thank You Dr Alexander

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dr. Alexander thank you for taking the time to write a review. The staff always looks forward to your return. I am sure you will enjoy your stay even more when you have the opportunity experience our new rooms. The new rooms will include a new color scheme, new floors and all new Serta mattresses.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The staff are always very nice I stay here about two nights out of every week because I live out of town. Rooms are nice and quiet I can really get the rest I need here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Never have had any problems here

• Stayed October 2012
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased that you enjoy staying with us and look forward to your return visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

When me and my boyfriend to anywhere, we always stay at a Red Roof inn, we tried other hotels but keep coming back! We love the price, the staff at each location is very nice! We've never had any problems during our stays.

I would highly recommend this location if your in the Detroit area. Excellent prices, happy, helpful staff, clean rooms, even during renovations!

• Stayed October 2012
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our renovation will include all new beds and flooring as well as an updated color scheme. I am sure you will enjoy the results of our renovation.
Warren, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I look forward to being on the road when it ends up in Warrens Red roof Inn they always make my stay enjoyable. My company I work for pays all my exspenses and would not care if I spent two or three times the costs of the Red Roof but I would rather stay at the here. To some it up I've become comfortable a with the people and rooms that it has to offer.

Room Tip: Business Kings Work real nice for a on the road office.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoy staying with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experince.

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren? Share your experiences!