We recently enjoyed a 2 night stay at the inn in the "Room With a View". The inn itself is very pretty. Our room was in the house across the gardens from the main in. We had a king sized bed which was very comfortable and we really enjoyed the unique fireplace in the room. The inn keepers are extremely friendly and very pleasant to chat with. The breakfast was very good also. The house is across the street and down a path from the beach, but don't envision long walks on the beach. The part that is for public use is pretty narrow with keep out signs on either side. When you pick a room, pick it based on the room itself and not the view. The inn really doesn't have a unique view of anything and is nestled in the middle of other houses. My only other advice is to bring your own shampoo, conditioner and soap. We were less than impressed with what was supplied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1920's era Bed and Breakfast Inn with 16 guest rooms, private baths, real wood burning fireplaces and 250 foot steps to a beautiful Lake Michigan beach. Stay includes full breakfast, snacks & beverages during the day and wine & popcorn in the evening. Located in a quite residential setting within minutes of restaurants, shopping, antique shops, art galleries and wine tasting. Enjoy our hospitality in the casually elegant surroundings of a true country Inn. Open year round. Also available for family gatherings or corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Union Pier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Union Pier Hotel Union Pier
- Inn At Union Pier Michigan