We stayed in this B&B for a weekend in June. The location is great - close to the beach. Our room was cozy and clean. The inn is very charming! Breakfasts were very tasty and sophisticated. The staff was helpful and friendly. The common areas are well maintained and have outside seating were you can relax and enjoy the atmosphere. They have a lot of flowers everywhere. I definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1920's era Bed and Breakfast Inn with 16 guest rooms, private baths, real wood burning fireplaces and 250 foot steps to a beautiful Lake Michigan beach. Stay includes full breakfast, snacks & beverages during the day and wine & popcorn in the evening. Located in a quite residential setting within minutes of restaurants, shopping, antique shops, art galleries and wine tasting. Enjoy our hospitality in the casually elegant surroundings of a true country Inn. Open year round. Also available for family gatherings or corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Union Pier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Union Pier Hotel Union Pier
- Inn At Union Pier Michigan