This is a great weekend retreat and close to everything. We stayed in the Captain's Quarters room, it was quiet, spacious and comfortable. The Inn is on a beautiful side street, in walking distance to a public beach, with flowers and plenty of outside seating to rest and relax. The owners were very gracious and the full breakfast was prepared fresh each morning. They gladly recommended places to eat and made dinner reservations for us as we enjoyed a stress-free, relaxing weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1920's era Bed and Breakfast Inn with 16 guest rooms, private baths, real wood burning fireplaces and 250 foot steps to a beautiful Lake Michigan beach. Stay includes full breakfast, snacks & beverages during the day and wine & popcorn in the evening. Located in a quite residential setting within minutes of restaurants, shopping, antique shops, art galleries and wine tasting. Enjoy our hospitality in the casually elegant surroundings of a true country Inn. Open year round. Also available for family gatherings or corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Union Pier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Union Pier Hotel Union Pier
- Inn At Union Pier Michigan