See above outstanding
Wonderful place and breakfast great restaurants close by, many places to sit and converse both inside and outside. Easy walk to Lake Michigan, bikes to ride on lakeside drive. Shopping, antics, gardens, and quaint towns close by. The staff are personable and anxious to make your stay memorable. Try it you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1920's era Bed and Breakfast Inn with 16 guest rooms, private baths, real wood burning fireplaces and 250 foot steps to a beautiful Lake Michigan beach. Stay includes full breakfast, snacks & beverages during the day and wine & popcorn in the evening. Located in a quite residential setting within minutes of restaurants, shopping, antique shops, art galleries and wine tasting. Enjoy our hospitality in the casually elegant surroundings of a true country Inn. Open year round. Also available for family gatherings or corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Union Pier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Union Pier Hotel Union Pier
- Inn At Union Pier Michigan