My husband and I stayed here as part of a wedding party, and we had a great, comfy stay. We stayed in the Whispering pine room -- it's in an additional part of the property and it was super cold over the weekend that was 100 degrees. We needed the cold AC, and we had a great stay. The room was large, clean and exactly as expected at a b&b. I was a little underwhelmed by the breakfast, but it was fine. They didn't give choices, there is fruit and muffins, with a main course. I guess i hadn't been to a b&b lately and didn't remember what to expect, but I wanted a few choices. We felt very welcome, there was lots of room, and I didn't feel cramped at all, which I typically think I may come across at a b&b.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1920's era Bed and Breakfast Inn with 16 guest rooms, private baths, real wood burning fireplaces and 250 foot steps to a beautiful Lake Michigan beach. Stay includes full breakfast, snacks & beverages during the day and wine & popcorn in the evening. Located in a quite residential setting within minutes of restaurants, shopping, antique shops, art galleries and wine tasting. Enjoy our hospitality in the casually elegant surroundings of a true country Inn. Open year round. Also available for family gatherings or corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Union Pier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Union Pier Hotel Union Pier
- Inn At Union Pier Michigan