“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 14 hotels in Troy
Rawlins, Wyoming
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have been coming to the Troy area for years visiting family. We never used this hotel and I am kicking myself for it! Clean, friendly and so accommodating! Our family reunion didn't have a back up plan for rain (we've never been rained out!) but Joe Del Serrone the General Mgr helped us out and let us use a space. Both of my 92 yr old Grandparents were so great-full we didn't have to try & squeeze the bunch of us into a relative's house. The Kick Back food is good, breakfasts are great! Kids and adults liked the pool! Everything from the rooms,the halls,the lounge area and the pool was clean and very well cared for. I have an Aunt who stays with Drury across the south as she travels & I know this family will be staying with them anywhere I can find them as we travel across the country more.

361 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Beaufort, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Room was clean, quiet and well appointed. The breakfast offered was well done. They offered evening cocktails, but I did not participate. I would definitely put the Drury Inn on my return list. I was traveling with my small dog an she too was welcomed. It is right off I-75 exit and there are tons of great restaurants in the area. Nice one.....try it! You won't be disappointed.

Southgate, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Drury Inn & Suites, so much I stayed another night. Staff was very helpful & friendly....I would recommend this wonderful Inn to family & friends.....Very quiet rooms & the buffet was lovely, since I love hot dogs, that was an extra bonus for them :)

Skokie, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We always look to see if a Drury Inn is located near our destination. This time our destination was Dearborn, MI for the Henry Ford attractions. After reading the reviews of the Dearborn area hotels, I widened our search and found this Drury is only about 30 minutes away.
It is located right off the highway but there wasn't a peep of road noise in the room. We always try to upgrade to a suite for some extra space when our children go to sleep. This location has just been renovated inside and it looks very nice.
We booked the shopping special rate (was about $20 savings from published rate and came with a reusable shopping bag and outlet mall coupon book). The outlet mall was maybe 15 minutes north on the highway.
The staff was all super friendly and courteous. Our room was great, loved the updated furniture. The pool was clean and heated to a comfortable temperature. The happy hour and breakfast were extremely crowded to sit and eat. We waited for a table in the evening but took breakfast back up to the room. This was the first Drury we have been to that the bartender had their own special drink of the day.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite for some extra room.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I travel alot with and without my small dog. However after traveling from IN with my dog in tow, I discovered that my original hotel was no longer pet friendly. I then began to check bringfido.com to find a nearby "Nice" hotel. I was more than surprised by the quality, service, cleanliness, and extras that the Druruy offered! We will defiantly be giving other Druruy Inns a chance thanks to the over all excellence of this stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Loveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I always look forward to staying at the Drury Inn in Troy , Michigan. They couldn't make you feel more welcome. The hotel staff is exceptional. The breakfast and the nightly food & drinks are great! Can't wait to stay here the next time I am in Troy.
Bob McGohan

Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel two times now and enjoyed both stays. The rooms were clean, pardon a few stains on the sheets (I could tell it was a difficult stain to get out, for I am a hotel clerk myself). The first night we ordered up a cot (for an additional $10) and the front desk clerk said it would take her about 40 minutes to prepare one, but she arrived within 25 minutes. We stayed in a king/jacuzzi suite for the latter stay which was great except one of the jets broke the moment we fired up the jets (upon inspection, the threading of the male plastic piece was grimey and the female plastic was cracked). We really enjoyed the free dinner from 5:30-7 (which included meatballs, pasta, baked potatoes, salad, and soup) and 3 drink vouchers (liquor or Bud Light). They also keep the soda machine on for most of the night. We also really liked the adult swim time from 10-11pm, since we are not children people. I didn't try the breakfast but my co-worker said it wasn't anything special. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again because the other hotels nearby don't have anywhere near the caliber of amenities as this Drury Inn does. Prices can't compare either!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Troy? Share your experiences!