“Great hotel and area.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Detroit - North / Troy - Auburn Hills

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Detroit - North / Troy - Auburn Hills to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Detroit - North / Troy - Auburn Hills
Ranked #4 of 14 hotels in Troy
Iowa
“Great hotel and area.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Let me start by saying I am a huge Embassy Suites fan. This property did not disappoint me. Located in a business area, there are many things to find close by. Our suite was very clean and comfortable. As usual the cooked to order breakfast and managers reception were a big hit. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ESTroy, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Detroit - North / Troy - Auburn Hills, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear CubsFan-TA,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay with us. Thank you first for being an Embassy Suites Brand Hotel Fan! I always enjoy reading or hearing how our hotel and Team compare to other Embassy Suites as the feedback, whether positive or negative, helps us gauge our services and recognize areas for improvement. I am glad that our suite, complimentary breakfast offerings, and our Teams' service overall met your expectations, thank you.

Thanks again for the great review and for your valued business and loyalty to our Embassy Suites hotels.

308 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Turkish first
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed at this Embassy for our family reunion on 07/13; I have a really big family, so you know we have many personalities going on, so to make all these personalities feel special, you have to be special. This I feel about all the staff at this Embassy, that they are truly special. I have stayed at a lot of Embassy Suites, but this one beats them all, the service they give you is excellent, I do mean excellent all the way around. The General Manger is the best, as well as his staff, they are a team. It's so wonderful for a business to make you feel valuable when you spending your hard earn money. This Embassy caterer to the whole family no matter how small or big, I like how they make the children fill valuable as well. I’m writing this so people will know that is one of the best places to when you visiting Troy, MI. I’m home and still thinking about how beautiful everything were.

Dear deborahhawkins,

Thank you for the Excellent review of your recent stay with us! WOW, your details and descriptions of your Family Reunions' experiences that were hosted at our hotel were truly moving and genuinely heartfelt. I am very thankful and appreciative of your descriptions and details in relaying your experiences with our hotel for that weekend. As I was the MOD also, I witnessed and agree wholeheartedly, that it was a very special, memorable time for your family members and for our Team; I can speak on our entire Teams' behalf that we would be happy to service your family reunion event every year! Thank you very much for recognizing our Teams' services throughout and your description of their efforts are deeply appreciated, "all the staff at this Embassy, that they are truly special. I have stayed at a lot of Embassy Suites, but this one beats them all, the service they give you is excellent, I do mean excellent all the way around."

Thanks again for the Excellent review and valued business and we hope that we will be able to service your future special events when they are bound for our local area again in the future.

saginaw, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The location was perfect for our Detroit concert. The room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Breakfast is amazing and including in the price. The service desk was very helpful. The snack room had fresh cut fruit and sandwiches. I will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Emily K,

Thank you for the Excellent review of your recent stay with us! From the descriptions of your review it appears that this may have been your first stay with us and that you were in town to attend a concert in Detroit. So then I am very happy that our hotel's guest amenities from the clean suite to our breakfast being "Amazing" were all satisfying; and thank you for recognizing our Front Desk Teams' friendly service and how our gift shop had fresh mad sandwiches and fruit for purchase for our guests' convenience.

Thanks again for an Excellent review of your first stay with us and I hope you will choose to stay with us again for your return visits to our local area.

Riverside, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Service was great, everyone on staff was excellent. Sue in housekeeper was just an outstanding person, and it showed in her kindness to all of my family members that stayed on the 8th floor. We had a Family Reunion, our 40th annual reunion at the Troy Embassy Suites.(Harris,Hightower,Stevens) July 4, thru July 7. Thank You Embassy Suites for a reunion I will always remember.

Dear James C,

Thank you for the Excellent review of your recent stay with us! On behalf of our entire Team at our property, I thank you and your family for their valued business and we all enjoyed hosting your 40th Family Reunion at our hotel. Thank you especially for recognizing Sue, one of our housekeepers. I already showed her your compliments of her service and it truly made her day seeing that her efforts made a difference in your experience with us.

Thanks again for the Excellent review and your valued business, and while I know your family reunion is held at different cities in future years, I hope that our hotel will be your top choice in the future when Michigan is a consideration again.

Chicago Heights, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I would list your hotel chain in the top 10. The room was very spacious, The bed was comfortable, and the room seem to be sound proof, because I didn't here any outside noises. The breakfast was superb a full scale meal, with a hugh variety of food to choose from. The refrigator, and macrowave in the room was a bonus and needed.

Dear Veria E,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay with us. I enjoyed reading your descriptions of our guest amenities and accommodations inside the suite and complimentary services, especially your compliment of our breakfast being "breakfast was superb a full scale meal, with a huge variety of food to choose from", thank you very much.

Thanks again for the great review and your valued business, and I hope we will be your first choice for lodging needs in your future travels to our area.

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Every staff member I bumped into was friendly, professional but not intrusive. I liked the breakfast buffet each morning and the option to attend the manager happy hour in the evenings. Room service was fast and so was internet connection. I loved having a living room, microwave, fridge and movies in my room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Julie M,

Thank you for the Excellent review of your recent stay with us! Your feedback from the complimentary breakfast buffet to the suite accommodations was all positive and generous. I really appreciated your compliments of our staff being “friendly, professional but not intrusive", thank you.

Thanks again for the Excellent review and our Team look forward to having you stay with us again for your future business trips back to the local area.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. It's your standard issue Embassy Suites. The rooms are all suites with the bedrooms in the back of the unit so you don't hear the ambient noise from the courtyard in the middle. The complimentary breakfast is good but can get crowded. There was a very large family reunion going on when we stayed there, but they didn't overrun the hotel. It is clean and everyone is friendly. It's kind of a maze getting to it. Parking is easy and free. A great option for this area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Carol A,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay with us. I was happy to read that you had stayed with us before and am thankful that you chose to stay with us for this recent trip also. I appreciated reading your observation of how the breakfast was good but was crowded due to larger family reunions in house; thank you for being gracious still with your feedback, understanding and patient throughout that busy weekend.

Thanks again for the positive review and I hope that you will with us again for your next trip back to our area.

Eric Welch

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Detroit - North / Troy - Auburn Hills? Share your experiences!