“Something Different for Kids and Teens” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in Troy
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a unique venue? AirTime Trampoline & Game Park is the place to be! With over 30,000 square feet of space, AirTime Trampoline can accommodate any size group. Just say what you have in mind and we do the rest! NO set up, NO clean up!
Michigan
38 attraction reviews
“Something Different for Kids and Teens”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My ten year old son and a friend spent an hour at AirTime this past Saturday, and they had a great time. It's located right off I-75 in Troy, MI. There are different areas for people to bounce on trampolines that are on the floor, and even on the walls. There's a pit to jump into that is filled with foam cubes and there are areas to bounce on trampolines while shooting baskets or playing dodge ball. It was nonstop fun for the kids, and it was nice to have something different for them to do. The kids can go barefoot (which kind of surprised me since I thought that would be a health issue) or they can wear special AirTime socks that must be purchased upon arrival. My son wore the socks. There is a waiver to sign, and if you want to save time, you can go to their website and sign it there. That's what I did, so when we arrived, as our kids got their wristbands to enter, all we had to do was to have someone check the computer to verify that we had a waiver on file. I would recommend making reservations ahead of time, especially on a weekend. You can buy your tickets in advance, too, so that your entry is quick and easy.

For parents, there are a few seating areas, but they really need to have more chairs or even a little coffee or snack area. Some "kid friendly" companies stamp the hands of the kids and the parents upon entry and don't allow the kids to leave without checking the hand stamps of the child and the adult. This would really be an idea this place should incorporate, as well. I never felt at ease, since it was very crowded and there weren't any attendants at the front door to stop someone from leaving with my kid. I spent most of my time shadowing my son and his friend as they went from one activity to another, and at each area, most of the time, the seats nearby were already taken. There are people of all ages, bouncing together, and that surprised me, too. It would seem a little more safe if the teens and younger children were kept separate, especially in the dodge ball area .

Overall, this is a fun place. I felt like it was pretty well supervised in the play areas, and I liked the upbeat, energetic atmosphere with lots of music playing continually. We'll go again, I'm sure.

Visited October 2013

Troy
4 attraction reviews
“Bouncing grandsons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Fun for all ages and both children and adults. Took the grandsons and they were having a ball. After about 40 minutes they were exhausted. Seems to be something to satisfy all types of bouncing fun.

Visited August 2013
Rochester Hills, Michigan
12 attraction reviews
“Kids had a blast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We got half off tickets for the kids. They had a blast in this well controlled environment. Kids wanted to go back the very next day. Look on groupon for deals.

Visited August 2013
Troy, Michigan, United States
23 attraction reviews
“My kids love!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I haven't actually been but both of my girls and husband have. They all loved it.

My husband went on a Daddy/Daughter Girl Scout outing and said everyone had a blast. Most of the dad's were very sore the next day but.......it was well worth it.

My daughters have complained that the rules are too strict but I told them I'm sure it's for safety and that's most important. No backflips. They both take tumbling so they want to do more than is allowed. They both have said the two feet on the trampoline at all times is stupid but.....

Why haven't I been? I'm a germ freak and the thought of going barefoot makes me stay home. You can buy socks from them but socks from home are not allowed. My husband said watching the kids go in and out of the bathroom barefoot and then jumping in the foam pits even put him over the edge.

My kids are very active and in great shape and both of them said one hour is enough. They almost died they were so tired when they went for two hours.

Visited May 2013
Troy, Michigan
“Bouncy Birthday for pre-teens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great fun for an hour of bounce with 12 year olds. Perfect bday party fun. Did the cake/presents at home to reduce cost, but the road trip with a stop at the Sweet Spot in Troy after bouncing made for a perfect party plan.

Visited March 2013