“Vinnie was a great server” 5 of 5 stars

5600 Crooks Rd., Troy, MI
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Loccino Italian Grille & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 253 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
The Villages, Florida
“Vinnie was a great server”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Everything was really nice . However , Vinnie made everything better. Excellent server. He was ver attentive to details ( basically all our demands)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Troy
“The best Italian restaurant around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This restaurant is a hidden gem in Troy. It's beautifully decorated, the service is outstanding and the food is not only great tasting, but the presentation is outstanding. I'd recommend you visit. I know that I go as often as I can.

Visited September 2012
Frankfort, Illinois
“Romantic Italian dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

So, I'm 52. I like to eat and I appreciate a good meal. Traveling on business, I promised my wife a nice dinner if she rode with me to Detroit. We checked reviews on Trip Advisor and decided on Loccino. Good choice. Nice, old school Italian, quiet, very attentive, but not overbearing, service. Great food, complete, but not complicated, wine list. Really a good value for the quality. I would recommend the restaurant.

Troy, Michigan
“Great Food & Atmosphere - very Reasonable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been to Loccino's 4 times since my office moved to Troy. I have always been greeted warmly and served promptly. For $11- $15, I get an excellent lunch. Their Minnestrone Soup is exquisite. I have had their Ravioli, Chicken Alfedo and other dishes - all of them I really enjoyed. It is a nice quite place where you can talk, get treated like their most important customer and enjoy everything you eat. I will be back to try something else on the menu.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“An enjoyable experience at an out of the way location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

My dining companion recommended the warm salmon salad which he had the day before. I got it and was glad I did. Nice presentation and a good portion. Pleasant atmosphere allows for a business discussion or an intimate sojourn

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere