“Best fattoush” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 246 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Mediterranean
“Best fattoush”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

You can't go wrong with a wonderful fattoush with bread for $5.29! Staff is always super friendly as well.

Visited January 2013

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Not authentic”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

As a middle eastern myself, I was very disappointed.
Good points: they have high chairs and crayons to entertain kids. Waiters are nice. Decoration and tables setup was fine.
Homos and eggplant homos were very good.
Tabbouleh was good but make sure to order extra lemons and olive oil, it was a bit dry but I guess not everyone likes it with a stronger taste.

Bad points: falafel were bad- the taste has nothing to do with falafel and maybe there were too much spices.
Grape vine leaves has nothing to do with the real middle eastern ones, barely could taste the lemon taste and they were dry.
Fried kibbeh were okay but not amazing.
Yoghurt drink (Laban Ayran) had too much salt.

I guess it is middle eastern Americanized food. Will not go back there.

Michigan
“My favorite mediterranean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The food here is always great! Many different choices, always fresh, and excellently prepared. The pita bread is homemade. My husband and I usually split a meal, as the servings are quite large. The staff is friendly and concerned. No liquor license. The carry-out right next door carries the same food, and is quite convenient.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MI
“Cockroaches!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have dined at La Marsa's Farmington Hills restaurant and the food is excellent, great service and clean. Decided to get lunch in Troy today and the empty table next to me had roaches running around. I notified the manager, who appologized and explained that the work next door was causing them to come in. He offered me a new table, but I had lost my appetite and where there is one cockroach there is many, a new table would not resolve.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Windsor, Canada
“fresh and flavorful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

I went with my family and enjoyed the succulent char grilled quail. We also enjoyed lamb with hummus, huge and delicious salads, spicy char grilled shrimp and endless bread. This place is quaint with white linen tablecloths and great atmosphere. We shall return.

• Visited March 2012