We come each year for Christmas with the family. The hotel is clean and the staff help out anyway they can. Breakfast was great and a large variety to choose from. Only issue is the pool and the amount of chlorine used. My kids break out anytime they swim there. Otherwise location, service and room comfort are great and will be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are ready for a romantic relaxing getaway or simply enthusiastically wanting to indulge your sense of adventure, you can do it here at Bayshore Resort! Our Victorian style hotel is nestled on the beach of West Grand Traverse Bay and offers the best of all you love about Traverse City - a great waterfront location and a short stroll away from downtown with its diverse dining, shopping, and nightlife. Bayshore Resort has the perfect room to fit the specific needs of every guest from amazing views to Spa Rooms, Suites, and more! Our complimentary Wi-Fi makes it convenient to mix business with pleasure. Join us every morning for a fresh, complimentary breakfast before spending the day on our private beach, taking a swim in the large indoor pool, or venturing out to explore the charming shops and restaurants that the area has to offer. Taking a day trip couldn’t be easier as it is only a short drive to the area’s elegant wineries, exciting casinos and exceptional Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Bayshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayshore Hotel Traverse City
- Bayshore Resort Traverse City
- Bayshore Traverse City