we checked in early on a friday (in november), we were the only car in the parking lot, and were checked in a room with a great view of the street. we asked the frt. desk about moving rooms he advised us the rooms were a blind draw and whst you get is what you get. he did say there were water view rooms available but he wouldnt switch us. after all that my daughter turned the shower on and the tub wouldnt drain, also the was a large hunk of something in our bathroom sink, i think it was mold. the female night manager, was even worse, we had a large group of people and yes there were kids which in my opinion were well behaved. she told us at check out that our group of kid (13 year old boys) were terrible and misbehaved. im not sure why she had no complaints to any of the parents while we were staying. my advise to the consumer is stay anywhere else you can find i'd rather sleep under a picnic table on the beach than give this place my money again. and to the owner, fire your frt. desk staff and hire people who treat you guests as guests and not intruders.
- Also Known As:
- Bayshore Hotel
- Bayshore Hotel Traverse City
- Bayshore Resort Traverse City
- Bayshore Traverse City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are ready for a romantic relaxing getaway or simply enthusiastically wanting to indulge your sense of adventure, you can do it here at Bayshore Resort! Our Victorian style hotel is nestled on the beach of West Grand Traverse Bay and offers the best of all you love about Traverse City - a great waterfront location and a short stroll away from downtown with its diverse dining, shopping, and nightlife. Bayshore Resort has the perfect room to fit the specific needs of every guest from amazing views to Spa Rooms, Suites, and more! Our complimentary Wi-Fi makes it convenient to mix business with pleasure. Join us every morning for a fresh, complimentary breakfast before spending the day on our private beach, taking a swim in the large indoor pool, or venturing out to explore the charming shops and restaurants that the area has to offer. Taking a day trip couldn’t be easier as it is only a short drive to the area’s elegant wineries, exciting casinos and exceptional Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Bayshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.