We booked rooms for ourselves and friends hoping to have a good experience. For the off season price this hotel was a good value and convenient location. Both of our rooms were a little dated but clean and comfortable. The staff we encountered were all pleasant and helpful. We didn't use the pool area. The breakfast itself was decent but the room is very tiny. We were concerned about the large amount of rooms in the hotel (200 maybe) with only 5 tables in the lobby to eat. We ate at 7:00 a.m. so we didn't have a problem, but I'm sure later in the morning we would have not been able to eat. Having your breakfast table next to the front door and the reception desk was a little awkward.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn By The Bay Hotel
- Quality Inn By The Bay Hotel Traverse City
- Quality Inn Traverse City
- Traverse City Quality Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Quality Inn By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.