We stayed for 5 nights here. This hotel is what you would expect in a cheap hotel. Older stuff, and sort of dinged up. The indoor pool had poor ventilation and was very chloriney and I end up with a raspy throat. We only went once. A salt system is preferable.
The room was not very big and didnt have a desk really. The lights were old incandescent lights which for a hotel is not very green. There was no mini fridge.
The breakfast was not too bad, but the amount of room that they had down there made for a horribly uncomfortable situation. The people were all over each other like swarming gulls on the food. This made it impossible for the lady to restock the food quickly because it is impossible to move around. There was one waffle maker and that took 3 minutes to make a waffle. We were there 5 days so we learned to get there early or late.
All in all I would have given this 4 stars if it were a budget hotel, but it cost the same as the baymont that we stayed at last time and it was much nicer for the same money.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn By The Bay Hotel Traverse City
- Quality Inn By The Bay Hotel
- Quality Inn Traverse City
- Traverse City Quality Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.