Hotel is perfect location for us, if weather would have been better. Its within walking distance to the beautiful state park beach & parking is hard at the state park. Rates were cheaper than elsewhere; t.c. is just expensive! This hotrl would have been 1/2 the price elsewhere. Rooms are outdated. Our room smelled like it used to be a smoking room, which is something i can deal with, but didnt like. Beds were old & uncomfortable. Mt husband said he doesnt think he could sleep there again, but for the price & location i might. Pool was fun, although very small. The hot tub is really shallow, but big & it was set at 102, when im used to 104. staff was very friendly &helpful. I liked that they gave us a packn play & a room by the pool as we asked! However, the pool towels were about hand towel size so we got our bath towels wet. We called 4 new towels for after our showers & they said we had to wait for housekeeping, but they didnt come by check out. dry towels would have bern nice, esp for our baby. We had to use our beach towels we brought. Our bathroom had some areas that were dirty, the area behind the toilet paper in the holder was filled w/ dirt! Luckily im not too picky!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn By The Bay Hotel Traverse City
- Quality Inn By The Bay Hotel
- Quality Inn Traverse City
- Traverse City Quality Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.