We checked in at 7:00 pm I rented two rooms. Pam was fantastic she even called and asked if we were satisfied with the room. For the money the room was ok. Small pool, nice hot tub, clean room. The breakfast just ok. There were only a few real butters left in the container so I asked the girl at the desk, she responded by saying look in the containers. When she came to check the dining area I again asked for butter, she was answered, if its not there then we don't have any. The supplieswere coming in so I asked if she could get some from there. She said she can't until a manager counts them. Not too helpful. It retrospect the counterhelp was night or day, literally.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn By The Bay Hotel
- Quality Inn By The Bay Hotel Traverse City
- Quality Inn Traverse City
- Traverse City Quality Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.