I was stuck in Traverse due to car and weather issues, and I'm very fortunate that this place exists. The hotel has good rates, a kind staff, wonderful food, and clean rooms. I'm surprised more people don't come just for the food. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Traverse City for any duration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising from the waters edge, West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort is the only full-service, four season resort on the white sandy shores of West Grand Traverse Bay. You can do it all while visiting the Holiday Inn West Bay hotel. Conveniently located within walking distance to downtown, Traverse City offers unique boutique shops and an eclectic area of restaurants, art galleries, and theaters. Looking for things to do while you re in the area? Traverse City offers an abundant amount of satisfying activities such as hiking, biking, golf, water sports, para-sailing, boating w/ boat rentals, charter fishing, kayaking, wine tours, and dune climbing to name a few. Nearby area attractions include Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Park, Leland's Fishtown, Hagerty Conference Center, Turtle Creek Casino, Interlochen Arts Academy, Dennos Museum, Music House Museum, and Grand Traverse Mall just to name a few. Whether for work or for pleasure, West Bay Beach has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your West Bay Beach - A Holiday Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Holiday Inn