The staff here is super and the hotel is in a tremendous location with a beautiful view. While the decor is older and the temperature control is not perfect, everyone is very pleasant and the hotel is very clean. The food is very good at Wingers and there's a little coffee bar with free refills. The hotel has very effective snow removal during the winter months.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Traverse City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising from the waters edge the Holiday Inn West Bay Hotel is the only full-service, four season hotel on the white sandy shores of West Grand Traverse Bay. You can do it all while visiting the Holiday Inn West Bay hotel. Conveniently located within walking distance to downtown, Traverse City offers unique boutique shops and an eclectic area of restaurants, art galleries, and theaters. Looking for things to do while you re in the area? Traverse City offers an abundant amount of satisfying activities such as hiking, biking, golf, water sports, para-sailing, boating w/ boat rentals, charter fishing, kayaking, wine tours, and dune climbing to name a few. Nearby area attractions include Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Park, Leland's Fishtown, Hagerty Conference Center, Turtle Creek Casino, Interlochen Arts Academy, Dennos Museum, Music House Museum, and Grand Traverse Mall just to name a few. Whether for work or for pleasure, the Holiday Inn West Bay has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.