We stayed here for a one night cross-country skiing trip. It was clean, comfortable and a great price. We had reserved a single queen room and were upgraded to a king. Also the water pressure was great in the shower.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Traverse City Hotel
- Hampton Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Traverse City hotel, set in the heart of Traverse City, an area which features over 180 miles of beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline and 149 lakes. In our area, you'll find great train rides, beaches, museums, skiing, shopping, wineries and golf. Visit the freshwater beaches of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore— the sand and clear water will amaze those who've only known saltwater beaches.Venture to Old Mission Village, founded by a missionary in 1839. Still an active community, the village retains many of the original structures, including a general store, Congregational church and mission house.Stay in a warm, comfy guest room at this Traverse City hotel, and enjoy a great night’s sleep on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Start each day refreshed with Hampton’s free hot breakfast or simply grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday for a quick, healthy meal to go. Swim laps in the hotel’s large indoor swimming pool or work out in the fitness center with a range of cardio machines. Stay on top of work in the business center, fully equipped with printing, faxing and photocopying services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.