Disgusting room. Blood stains on the mattress and box springs. BLOOD STAINS!!
Standing brown water in the refrigerator, body hairs in the bathroom. Complete indifference by the staff. We informed them of the problems before we left for a wedding, upon our return nothing was done. The girl at the front desk said she "forgot"
Mark, the owner was out of town when we checked out (you pre-pay for rooms) so when I asked for a refund I was told they were unable (willing?) to provide one. She told me that the owner would call me to discuss our problems. That was six weeks ago. Apparantly he isn't too concerned about their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated. Located seven miles south of downtown Traverse City, near Interlochen, Buckley and Kingsley. Recent upgrades include: new carpet, new wallpaper, in-room coffee makers, expanded wif-fi service throughout the building, flat screen TV's in most guest rooms. All rooms are now equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. Other amenities include: free continental breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub, in-room hair dryers. Dogs accepted with permission. We have parking available for trucks, trailers, motor coaches and other large vehicles. We offer wine tour packages in cooperation with the Leelanau Peninsula Vintner's Association several times throughout the year. If you have a special need/request, please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Traverse City
- Traverse City Econo Lodge