My son, his wife, and I stayed here for four nights. We had one of the loft-type rooms with 2 Queen-sized beds, perfect for the three of us. The room was clean and was decorated at the level you would expect from a hotel in this price range. There was a large jacuzzi tub in the room as well as two very large screen tvs. The beds are ok, seemed a little lumpy.
The staff, especially the folks at the front desk, were very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was ok, about what you would expect, but the breakfast room was very crowded. We elected to eat in our room most of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Traverse City, close to Munson Medical, downtown Traverse City, Old Mission Peninsula wineries and beaches. Best FREE Hot Breakfast in Traverse City, Deepest indoor pool in city 11ft open 24 hours, free breakfast room service, movie nights on 52" LCD TV for the kids, many new updates including 42" LCD High-Def TV's. Located just 1-1/2 miles from downtown. 2 Best of the Best Awards and 8 consecutive Chairman's Awards for excellence. Come check out our commitment to providing "Heroic Hospitality"! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Four Seasons Hotel Traverse City
- Best Western 4 Seasons
- Best Western Traverse City
- Four Seasons Traverse City
- Traverse City Best Western
- Traverse City Four Seasons