The hotel had a very good hot breakfast with sausage,eggs,biscuits and gravy,
waffles,fresh fruit along with juice and coffee. The room was clean. The sink was outside the bathroom, which I really like, but it was by the door and the bathroom door had to be closed in order to get out the door. The heating system wasn't very good, as it was loud and the fan never shut off on the heating system which made it very hard to hear the TV. It was in a good location near the college where we had to go to watch to high school state championships of the Odyssey of the Mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Traverse City, close to Munson Medical, downtown Traverse City, Old Mission Peninsula wineries and beaches. Best FREE Hot Breakfast in Traverse City, Deepest indoor pool in city 11ft open 24 hours, free breakfast room service, movie nights on 52" LCD TV for the kids, many new updates including 42" LCD High-Def TV's. Located just 1-1/2 miles from downtown. 2 Best of the Best Awards and 10 consecutive Chairman's Awards for excellence. Come check out our commitment to providing "Heroic Hospitality"! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Best Western, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Four Seasons Hotel Traverse City
- Best Western 4 Seasons
- Best Western Traverse City
- Four Seasons Traverse City
- Traverse City Best Western
- Traverse City Four Seasons