“Great lunch and service . . .” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #66 of 255 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Ludington, Michigan
“Great lunch and service . . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great late lunch visit today. We have had nice visits to Fire Fly before and today was no different. Our waitress Melissa was very attentive and friendly. Had a coupon from TC Escape Package for free Fire Fly Nachos with the pita chips, they were great and a large portion...enough for 2-4 for an app. I ordered for lunch and was unable to finish.

My husband had the club sandwich, which he said was great, with the fries. The fries are wonderful, seeing how I took "a few" off his plate...SO GOOD! Wish I had a bigger appetite to try one of their great sushis.

I wanted to take the time to write an updated review from my last one, mainly because we are surprised at some of the complaints about the prices. We feel they are very fair, with good food and a great staff and a nice location and a really nice menu with a large variety for many tastes!

Also, take a look at their specials before you go, they have great offers daily!!!

• Visited March 2013

“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Me and wife shared three small plates (I think they have a special of some type if you order three small plates). For being small plates they were actually good size. We shared strip steak (which was excellent and cooked exactly as I ordered it) and crab cakes(very good). We went on New Years Eve so everyone was "dressed to impress" so I couldn't say as to what the attire is any other night. I would absolutely recommend this place!

• Visited December 2012
Thompsonville, Michigan
“Great food, people and specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Firefly has great daily specials, friendly staff, a great street and river view, and delicious food.

Visited January 2013
Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
“Good food and great atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here on several occasions, when visiting Traverse City. The food and service are great, as is the view of the Boardman River.

Visited November 2012
Cadillac, Michigan
“Worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

When ever I get to have a date night(birthday and anniversarymost recently) with my husband we usually choose to come to the Fire Fly. It has a nice attmosphere and you can come in jeans or dress up and you will not feel out of place.

• Visited November 2012