“Good food, huge portions, great wait staff” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 255 Restaurants in Traverse City
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Byron Center, MI
“Good food, huge portions, great wait staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Boone's has been there a long time. The location is great and the deck is comfortable and surrounded by forrest. The interior is rustic. The food is good. Portions are large. My husband and I usually get a dinner and the Perch Appetizer which is plenty for the two of us with some steak left over. We also like the Walleye. However it depends on what you would like that day. We have not had any mediocre food. The food is pricey as are the drinks. Sue is the best waitress ever!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Michigan
“Great Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I had birthday lunch on a Sunday. We were afraid it would be packed, but there was plenty of room. I had an excellent steak and the boss had pasta. Huge portions, and everything was delicious. Staff was friendly and attentive, even as we were leaving.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bixby, Oklahoma
“UMMMMMM OVERPRICED and just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I use to love coming to Boones when I lived in TC. Now when I visit I realized how over priced it is for the quality of food that they Make. Food is just average and nothing special like it was 15 years ago but thing change I guess either that or I have just experienced a lot better restaurants of the same type since I lived there.
Staff was over worked as I had to ask for our drinks to be refilled ( NOTE TO ALL WAIT STAFF OUT THERE, NEVER EVER LET YOUR CUSTOMERS DRINKS GO EMPTY)
Prime Rib was Bland My wife Rid eye was also bland .

We will not make this one of our stops on our next visit.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We went here for a company dinner and had a wonderful time! The service was just terrific and the meal was out of this world! They have a great menu, something for everyone. Prices were decent and the atmosphere was fun and relaxing. I would come back to the area just to dine here again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amsterdam
“Outdoor Seating is the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great menu, vast beer selection. Outdoor setting is beautiful. Try to go on the night their Prime Rib is on Special-great taste, but a bit on the pricey side for me. I was there when the 10 oz sirloin was a special-was good, but not very tender.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere