“Catching fish made easy!” 5 of 5 stars

+(1)231-218-5176
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We operate fishing charters around the greater Grand Traverse Bay area including fishing East and West Grand Traverse Bays. Fishing Lake Michigan from ports located in Leland and Frankfort. With over 15 years of professional fishing experience, we welcome families and anglers of all skill levels to enjoy and experience the waters that we have grown up boating and fishing on.
Liberty, tx
3 attraction reviews
“Catching fish made easy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Wow, you can't go wrong hitting the water with Captain Ben! He put us on the fish early and had several double ups keeping us busy catching the whole time. Very knowledgable, friendly, top knotch boat and gear, and a wonderful trip was had by all.

Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Fishing with Capt Dan is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My family has been using Capt Dan for several years, every time we come to visit family we make sure to go fishing with him. He goes out of his way to make sure everyone has a great time, he is very knowledgable about the area and wildlife, we almost always see dolphins, manatees, bald eagles and ospreys. We particularly enjoy the backwater fishing. I can say on behalf of my family we wholeheartedly recommend a morning fishing with him, my sister and I were about 12 when we started, now close to 30 we still love going with Capt Dan and our dad.

Visited May 2014
Millington, Michigan
“Great time with Captain Ben”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I planned a surprise morning fishing trip for my wife for our 20th anniversary. I chose Captain Ben based on his ratings alone and could not have asked for more. We caught our limit in Lake Trout and had a couple chances at Salmon. Captain Ben even let my wife borrow his jacket as it was in the 40's that morning. Captain Ben is a great guy who does everything for you. Great trip!!

Visited September 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Capt Orr ROCKS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We chose the last day of our Traverse City vacation to book a fishing charter on the off chance we caught some fish to take back home with us the next day. Not knowing the area, I did some checks on charters and chose Daydreamer Fishing Charters because of the reviews. You can believe all the exceptional reviews!! It's TRUE! Not only did we have a great time and learned so much.... we caught the limit and had to head over to Meijers for a larger cooler to take those salmon steaks home with us! Four of the salmon we caught were over 20 lbs. What a great way to end the vacation! Capt Orr is a one man show as captain and mate. He's organized, patient, knowledgeable, and the man knows how to fish!

Visited September 2013
Essexville
“We look forward to this trip every year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My three sisters and I look forward to fishing with Captain Ben. It has become our favorite annual trip together. We have always ended the trip with plenty of fish. Although Ben does all the work for us, he is always so happy to do so. He knows the waters well. Understands fish like no one I have ever met. This is his calling and we are very grateful we are able to enjoy it with him. Thank you so much Captain Ben for all your hard work and dedication. Jean, Lynn, Carrie, & Tina

Visited August 2013