We stayed at cherry tree hotel in traverse city once 5 years ago. Then just recently in February 2010. Still looks new and clean. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Lots to do in the area, and shuttle to casino Great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City resort, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree's smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, a sauna, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, high-definition TV's with high-definition channel programming, including a full HBO line-up, Sony Playstation 2's, iPad/iPhone/iPod docking stations, Starbucks coffees, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Traverse City