We stayed at Cherry Tree Labor Day night - and we will definitely be back. The room was outstanding - we felt like one of the "rich & famous". We reserved a Spa Room and thoroughly enjoyed it - from the view, spa, tv in bathroom, fridge, microwave, and the bed and pillows were the most comfortable we ever had (better than the ones at home!) Even robes for us to use! Staff very friendly and breakfast was good. Besides the usual muffins, coffecake, sweet rolls, etc. - they had a huge clear glass bowl of peeled hard boiled eggs under a glass dome. Definitely something different. I wouldn't think twice about staying here again or recommending it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City resort, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree's smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, a sauna, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, high-definition TV's with high-definition channel programming, including a full HBO line-up, Sony Playstation 2's, iPad/iPhone/iPod docking stations, Starbucks coffees, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Traverse City