Visiting mid winter in Traverse City is affordable, obtainable, and way fun! Was our first stay at the Cherry Tree Inn. Special was buy a night, get the second night half off. Granola bars on the bed, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies at the desk, comp breakfast, pool, jacuzzi, fire place, library, and a front desk that goes the distance to help with dining options and area things to do. Staff were pleasant, and housekeeping was quiet in their morning duties. Up front parking and a view of the bay to give you mini-mind vacations long after you leave. This may just have to be a regular mid winter vacation stop for us!
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Hotel
- Cherry Tree Traverse City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City resort, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree’s smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, a sauna, fitness and arcade rooms, and kitchenettes and Sony Playstation 2s in every room. All studios feature 32" LCD TVs and suites feature 42" Plasma TVs in the living areas and 32" LCD TVs in the bedrooms. The Cherry Tree even features full high-definition cable programming with a full line-up of high-definition HBO programming. Plus, all rooms include iPod/iPad/iPhone docking stations and pillow-top mattresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.