We really enjoyed our stay here. I would have to echo other people's review and say the breakfast area is small and cramped. It feels a little ovwrwhelming with the amount of people and the space. We had two rooms that were ground level with the pool view and I am thankful that the pool closed at 10:30 because the noise from the hot tub was very loud. The third room we had was a lelanau suite. That room was great! Lots of room and a beautiful view. Other than that I cannot complain. We had a great stay and are already looking forward to going back.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Hotel
- Cherry Tree Traverse City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City resort, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree’s smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, a sauna, fitness and arcade rooms, and kitchenettes and Sony Playstation 2s in every room. All studios feature 32" LCD TVs and suites feature 42" Plasma TVs in the living areas and 32" LCD TVs in the bedrooms. Plus, all rooms include pillow-top mattresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.